Tide pods, condom snorting challenge and now this....
A Japanese Twitter account published a photo of an incredibly shiny ball of aluminum foil that was as smooth as an egg.
The tweet claimed that people could make one for themselves by putting a ball of foil into the microwave for three minutes.
Really?!?! If you put any metal in the microwave, it will create sparks and might start a fire. Your microwave will be destroyed and you could burn your house down.
Here are the instructions that were told to Buzzfeed:
1. Using your hands, create a rough sphere with aluminium foil.
2. Use a rubber hammer to shape it into a more exact sphere.
3. Hammer the ball for about two hours. Once the ball’s hard enough, use a hammer to shape again.
4. Polish the ball with coarse sandpaper, and then with fine sandpaper.
5. Put liquid abrasive on a dry cloth to gently polish the ball.
I just tried this. If you put a tight ball of tin foil in the microwave for a few minutes it turns into a real ball. Can’t believe it actually worked pic.twitter.com/h32voZnya2— KODY (@KodyJohnJohn) April 2, 2018
This is the tweet that started this crazy stupid trend...
以前ツイッターで見かけたアルミホイル16m— アス (@Asu_Astell) March 16, 2018