Name: Kayla Hanley
Birthday: September 17th
Hometown: Hilliard, Ohio
- Music I grew up listening to... Jimmy Buffett, Waylon Jennings, Reba, Van Morrison, Bon Jovi, Spice Girls & N’Sync
- My family life is... HUGE! My husband Gared and I are newlyweds, but we live with our Beagle mix Cooper and that is plenty for us (right now). We love having a large extended family who we get to see almost every weekend, so if it’s not the three of us we are all together for a family get together, camping trips and any reason to let us have a bonfire at someone’s house.
- My last impulse buy was... a grey and a white Yeti coffee mug (I still want one of every color!)
- My favorite country artist to listen to is... This is hard! Right now, I love Luke Combs, Mitchell Tenpenny, Maren Morris, Ashley McBryde and Brett Young
- Right now my favorite Country song is... (EVEN HARDER!) “Alone Together” by Dan + Shay won’t get out of my head…Ask me next week and it’ll be a different one…
- In my spare time I... play sand volleyball, hike our local Metro Parks with my dog Cooper, have bonfire nights with friends and take lots of naps!
- My dream vacation to go on is... to Ireland!
- My favorite "Adult Beverage" is... wine!
- When watching sports I am rooting for... The Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Indians, Notre Dame Fighting Irish, Ohio University Bobcats and the Buckeyes!
- Three Words that describe me best are… loud, clumsy and passionate