(Photo Credit: Getty Images)
Dr. Oz was on the TODAY show sharing five foods from around the world that can help you live longer. All of which come from all over the globe.
- Chapulines which is Mexican for grasshoppers. According to Dr. Oz, they’re a great source of protein and is better for the environment than meat.
- Quinoa which is one of the healthiest grains,
- Hazelnuts as they’re a great source of antioxidants,
- Lentils a plant-based protein and an excellent source of iron,
- Snow pea leaves which is a cross between baby spinach and peas that promote healthy gut bacteria.