(Photo Credit Getty Images)
A whole host of chains are offering free, and/or discounted food today to ease the stress of tax day, including:
- Boston Market - Freestanding locations are offering a $10.40 Tax Day special, including a half chicken individual meal with two sides, cornbread and a regular fountain drink, while supplies last.
- Chili’s – For those who need a drink after their taxes are done, Chili’s is offering $5 Cuervo Blue Margaritas.
- Chuck E. Cheese’s - Today and Thursday, any large pizza you buy will get you another free large cheese pizza.
- Firehouse Subs - From today through Thursday, folks can get a free medium sub with the purchase of any medium or large sub, chips, and a drink, using this coupon.
- Great American Cookies – You can snag a free Cookies & Cream cookie.
- Hardee’s – Between 7 and 10 am, if you say the password “Made From Scratch” you’ll get a free sausage biscuit.
- Hooters – While adults don’t get anything, kids can get a free Hooters Kids Meal with any restaurant purchase of at least $10.
- Kona Ice – The company’s motto is “no taxation without relaxation!” so in honor of what they call “National Chill Out Day” they are offering free shaved ice from their trucks.
- Quizno’s – The sandwich chain is offering a 10.40 percent discount off any purchase to Toasty Points loyalty app members.
- Schlotzky’s – On tax day they’re offering a free small original sandwich with a purchase of chips and a medium drink.
- Sonic – Half-priced cheeseburgers all day.
See more freebies at Today.com