Many roads and highways remain closed in the Central Ohio. Here are some of the major closures in the area:
- I-71 on the south side of the city. Authorities placed flood walls on the highway between Greenlawn and Frank Road.
- U.S. 23 also remained closed at I-270 in south Columbus as flood waters cover the road around the overpass.
- North of Columbus, State Route 3 remained closed between Big Walnut Road and Lewis Center Road.
- In Delaware, U.S. 42 remained closed at Shortcut Road.
- In Licking County, I-70 eastbound ramp remained closed to State Route 79.