(Photo courtesy of Getty Images)
Parents are enjoying the little bit of freedom that comes from the kids going back to school.
According to a new survey, here are the top eight things parents love doing after their kids finally go back to school...
1. Watching the TV shows and movies that THEY want to watch.
2. Planning a weekend trip with just their significant other and no kids.
3. Organizing summer vacation pictures and making a photo book.
4. Going to a spa.
5. Catching up with friends and family members.
7. Taking walks outside.
8. Having a nice, long meal without the kids.