1. McDonald's. An Egg McMuffin, hold the ham. Even with no meat it's got a lot of salt. Only 300 calories.
2. Burger King. An Egg and Cheese English Muffin. Only 270 calories.
3. Starbucks. The Spinach and Feta Wrap. It actually has MORE salt than an Egg McMuffin, but less fat, more protein, and only 290 calories.
4. Taco Bell. The Breakfast Soft Taco "Fresco Style." That means no cheese. So it's basically eggs and salsa on a tortilla. 240 calories.
5. Subway. The Egg and Cheese Sandwich on flatbread. Only 360 calories with all of the veggies you want!
See full list HERE