- Did you go to a wedding over the weekend? Apparently, that was pretty rude of the newlyweds. According to a USA Today article, these are the rudest days to get married (ranked from pretty rude to really rude): Memorial Day, Labor Day, July 4th Weekend, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Get ready for rocket trips. According to a new survey, 66% of Americans are excited about the idea of space travel.
- A Cosmo/Survey Monkey poll found that 71% of Millennial women oppose the Republican health care plan and 51% strongly oppose it. According to the survey, 73% of young women say they support Obamacare and 84% support the Affordable Care Act's requirement that insurers cover maternity care. (Cosmo)
- Is climate change ruining your sleep? A study found that warmer nights are making us toss and turn more. (Science Advances)
- Apparently the internet is turning everyone into health care professionals. According to a new study, when parents google their child’s symptoms, they are less likely to trust a doctor’s diagnosis. (AAP News)
Content Goes Here