(Photo Credit: Getty Images)
I can't imagine this is all that accurate ... because no one I know in Ohio would count Country Crock as a condiment. And only one state (PA) likes ketchup best? Please ...
1. Hidden Valley Ranch is #1 in Arkansas, Idaho, Iowa, Oklahoma, and West Virginia.
2. Nature's Way Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is #1 in Hawaii, Minnesota, Oregon, Alaska, and Colorado.
3. Frank's Red Hot took the top spot in four states: Arizona, Maryland, North Carolina, and Texas.
4. Nutella, also four states: Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, and Virginia.
5. Country Crock with Vitamin D butter is the MOST popular here in Ohio!
See the full list HERE