(Photo Credit: Getty Images)
Fall is here and the stores are full of costumes and Halloween Candy so these are the costumes that we will probably be seeing at our doors!
- Miguel Rivera - If your kid can’t stop watching “Coco” they’ll love dressing up as the 12-year-old heroic main character.
- The Incredibles - Expect to see lots of families dressed as “The Incredibles” characters, and plenty of kids going as Violet, Dash, or Jack Jack.
- Black Panther - Superheroes are always popular costumes, and this year’s trick-or-treaters are bound to include several T’Challas, Shuris and Okyoes.
- Daniel Tiger - The preschool set loves the friendliest tiger in the neighborhood on PBS Kids.
- Unicorns - All you really need for this one is a horn, but an all-white outfit and a colorful wig and tail makes it that much better.
- Porgs - These small, penguin-like creatures from “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” will make adorable Halloween costumes.
- Han Solo - Fans of “Solo” are going to want to dress up as the star.
- Chewbacca- Star Wars is a hit!
- Narwhal - Move over, mermaids, narwhals are the unicorn of the sea, so they’re the new trendy sea creature to be.
- Fortnite Characters - There will be no shortage of trick-or-treating Raptors and Red Knights inspired by the popular video game.