- Swap regular meat for grass-fed, organic meat - Go for quality over quantity here. Try your local butcher out and eat grass-fed, organic meat to get less saturated fat, fewer calories, and higher levels of omega-3s, along with more nutrients like vitamin E, iron and zinc.
- Swap store-bought dressing for homemade - Say no to all those preservatives, sugar, and ingredients you can’t pronounce in bottled salad dressing and make your own with extra virgin olive oil and vinegar.
- Swap pasta for zoodles - Eat fewer carbs and still enjoy your favorite pasta dishes by trading out the regular noodles for “zoodles” made with zucchini. They have the same consistency, go well with the same toppings and sauces, and give you way more nutrients.
- Swap your mains with your sides - Let veggies be the star of your meal instead of just a side dish.
- Swap margarine for butter - Nothing beats the taste of the real thing and good-quality butter has vitamins A, D, & K, along with something called CLA that’s been shown to help lower body fat percentage.
- Swap your snacks - Raw, unsalted nuts are your new go-to snacks. They’re packed with healthy fats, all kinds of nutrients, and plenty of protein and fiber to keep you full and satisfied.
Content Goes Here