1. Make your resolution as specific as possible: You have to set concrete goals that are clearly defined and not impossible to achieve.
2. Make your progress measurable: You have to be able to measure your achievements to keep yourself motivated and on track.
3. Be reasonable: Aim high, but not impossible to achieve.
4. Make sure you are invested: Choose a resolution that you actually care about so that you stay interested.
5. Set small goals that you can celebrate along your journey: Small successes keep you motivated!