Delish released the the drinks that are most fattening during the holidays and here they are:
- Eggnog - calorie count: 340-435. Is it really the holidays if you don’t sip a glass of eggnog? It’s a seasonal favorite, but with upwards of 400 calories and anywhere from 20 to 30 grams of fat, maybe capping it at one glass is best.
- Peppermint Mocha - calorie count: 240–540. That sweet chocolate and mint combo is tasty, but a grande Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks has 18 grams of fat and 68 grams of sugar!
- Hot Buttered Rum - calorie count: 220–350. With ingredients like brown sugar and butter, you know it’s going to be indulgent.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte - calorie count: 210–470. These seasonal favorites are made differently depending where you get them, but a grande PSL from Starbucks with whipped cream and 2% milk packs 380 calories and 50 grams of sugar.
- Hot Cocoa - calorie count: 170–420. When you need to warm up after walking in a winter wonderland, hot chocolate can be the perfect fix, but all the sugar, whipped cream, and marshmallows add up quick.