The seventh annual PJs and Eggs event is returning to Central Ohio today to benefit Nationwide Children's Hospital.
For one night only, these 11 restaurants that are usually only open for breakfast and lunch, will take part in the event by serving breakfast for dinner today (October 25th).
Diners are encouraged to bring new pajamas sized newborn to 12-years, to donate to Nationwide Children's Hospital and wear their favorite family-friendly pajamas.
Those who donate will receive a free dozen Ohio eggs.
Here are the participating restaurants:
- Beechwold Diner, 4408 Indianola Ave., Columbus, OH 43214
- Café Creekside, 53 Granville St., Gahanna, OH 43230
- Gena's Restaurant, 5947 Sunbury Road, Westerville OH 43081
- Lilly's Kitchen Table, 4008 Broadway, Grove City, OH 43123
- Sunny Street Café (Grove City), 2788 London Groveport Rd., Grove City, OH 43123
- Sunny Street Café (Dublin), 7042 Hospital Dr., Dublin, OH 43016
- Sunny Street Café (Dublin), 7573 Sawmill Rd., Dublin, OH 43016
- Sunny Street Café (Westerville), 644 N. State St., Westerville, OH 43083
- Sunny Street Café (Blacklick), 6607 East Broad St., Columbus, OH 43213
- Sunny Street Café (Upper Arlington), 4733 Reed Rd., Columbus, OH 43220
- Sunny Street Café (Polaris), 8461 Sancus Blvd., Columbus, OH 43240
Since 2012, the event has raised more than $9,423 in monetary contributions for Nationwide Children's Hospital. Additionally, the event has donated more than 7,313 pairs of pajamas.