First it was the Avocado Toast and now cloud eggs are ALL OVER Instagram!
Here’s how to make cloud eggs:
1. Separate the egg yolks from the whites.
2. Whisk the whites until it has a fluffy and thick texture.
3. Add in any extras like cheese, ham, or bacon now.
4. Drop whites in small piles on a baking sheet.
5. Be sure to leave a hole for the yolk.
6. Bake in the oven at 450 for 5-8 minutes or until the whites begin to brown.
7. Take them out of the oven and fill the holes with the yolk.
8. Bake again for three more minutes.Remove and enjoy!