Florida Georgia Line's Brian Kelley tells Fox that his group has one pre-show ritual.
"We started a ritual for our crew to hang out in our vibe room with big TVs and speakers and we watch the highlights of every show and get everyone pumped up each night. We get in a circle and do in with the good, out with the bad, say a prayer, do a chant and get a little Fireball mixed up in there."
Miley Cyrus did not overdose.
She Tweeted: "I'm feeling good, I'm alive, so that's awesome... I've been laying down for three weeks. I'm gonna go off - I'm like a star waiting to explode. I didn't have a drug overdose. I took some antibiotics my doctor gave me and I had an allergic reaction. I already had a death in my family so my immune system was already low."
Showbiz Spy claims John Mayer wants to reconcile with Taylor Swift.
A source tells the site: “Taylor swears she doesn’t want a relationship, but she’s amused by his attention. She’s so attracted to John, a reunion is just a matter of time!”
Adam Levine has dyed his hair blonde.
** UPDATE **
Adam tells Access Hollywood: ''I'm probably gonna have to get rid of this before [the wedding] happens. I love my hair [but] it's not gonna be this way forever - trust me. I'm gonna have to change it back for something or other. I'm enjoying it.''
Last night, Keith Urban and Vince Gill invited a dozen of their fellow artists to join them for the fifth annual We're All For the Hall benefit concert for the Country Music Hall of Fame at Museum in Nashville.
This year's theme was Songtellers -- A Large Intimate Evening. Brantley Gilbert, Brett Eldredge, Carrie Underwood, Darius Rucker, David Nail, Deana Carter, Kacey Musgraves, Kip Moore, Lee Ann Womack, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Reba McEntire and Ronnie Milsap each took the stage to talk about and sing songs that they made famous or had an impact on them.
Though all the numbers still need to be tallied, by the end of the evening the show raised around $600,000 for the Hall of Fame.
Here's a partial list of songs performed:
- Lee Ann Womack - "A Little Past Little Rock"
- Brett Eldredge - "The Beat of the Music"
- Deana Carter - "Strawberry Wine" and "You and Tequila"
- David Nail - "Whatever She's Got" and "Galveston" with Lee Ann Womack
- Mary Chapin Carpenter - "He Thinks He'll Keep Her"
- Kacey Musgraves - "Here You Come Again" and "Merry Go 'Round"
- Kip Moore - "Dirt Road"
- Reba McEntire - "The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia" and "I'm a Survivor"
- Ronnie Milsap - "Smoky Mountain Rain" and "Stranger in this House"
- Carrie Underwood - "I Will Always Love You" and "Last Name"
- Darius Rucker - "Don't Think I Don't Think About It" and "Wagon Wheel"
- Vince Gill - "What You Give Away" and "Together Again"
- Keith Urban - "Somewhere in My Car" and "Cop Car"